Is Marketing Automation Right For Your Business?
I was talking to a guy the other day and he was wondering whether or not marketing automation made sense for him.
He had a website he had an e-mail I’ll respond or on that website where people could the name of their e-mail than they get a series of e-mails and I could really answer that question without asking some questions so I asked him:
- Do you just spend a lot of time doing repetitive tasks in your business?
- Do you spend a lot of time replying to the same types of emails?
- Do you spend a lot of time chasing down leads?
- Do you spend a lot of time sending emails trying to build relationships with potential customers?
- Do you spend a lot of time doing things over and over again to the point where your working more IN your business instead of ON your business at a level where you can be more strategic – at a level where you can be more creative and create more assets for your business – things that are going to always be there and help you move your business forward?
If you’re in that situation, where you find that you’re just doing things over and over and over and over again and you’re thinking there must be a better way, then there’s a good chance that marketing automation is good fit for you, because what marketing automation does is it automates a lot of those tasks that are repetitive.
Can you imagine a scenario where your prospects are automatically nurtured and educated – essentially where you build a relationship with them and they become customers?
If you can, then I’d invite you to apply for a strategy session with me so we can assess your business and whether or not marketing automation is one of the tools you can use to grow your business without working more hours.